
Well its summer finally!! And im so excited I cant wait to go to the beach this summer! That photo was us at the beach last summer (in hopes that we go again this summer) But me and duggie from HOLY HOLY SOCKS (check it out) and Super G from SUPER G'S SUPER THOUGHTS!! We have plans to go to our cousins on the 20th of June and I have plans to go to Youth Conference on the 26th of June and then Efy later this summer!! Its going to be fun and I cant wait!! Bye for now!
SpOrT LoVeR
4 comments:
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.
Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.
If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.
i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?
Post a Comment